Thank-you for visiting my Permissions page to better understand how the content on this website can be shared, published, or reused. The materials I provide through blog-posts and throughout the website are my own original work. I will occasionally have “guest writers”, who publish their own original work on this website.. Guest writers and referenced authors or producers retain ownership of their original work(s). Thank you for your cooperation. While my goal is to protect my intellectual property (IP) rights, I also am interested in having my content distributed. If you have a question or need clarification, please ask firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Need to Ask
You can do any of the following without asking for permission:
- Hyperlink (link) back to my website or to any specific post as many times as you would like.
- Paraphrase materials from my website with a link back to the specific post(s) on my site.
- Post, verbatim, less than 200 words, as long as you include a link directly to my original post. Google will penalize websites that publish duplicate content, and their algorithms do not accurately determine which website hosts the original.
You Need to Ask
If you wish to do any of the following, you must obtain my express written consent:
- Print my posts or materials found on this website for commercial or non-commercial use. This includes photocopies and internal distributions within your organization.
- Use my posts or materials found on this website for selling or licensing printed or digital versions.
- Modify or build-upon the content available on this website.
- Translating original content from this website into other languages.
Guest Writers’ Content
The permissions listed above do not apply to the work of guest writers on this website. They retain their own copyright for the posts they author. If you would like to re-post or use their content in any way, you must work with them directly. I will not broker those conversations or be a point of contact.
If you have any questions about the re-use of materials available on thejoshstephens.com, please reach out directly to email@example.com